Thursday, July 30, 2009

4th of July

I wasn't going to post about the 4th of July because July is almost over but then I remembered I told Alexis that this picture would be put on my blog so she better smile. She didn't smile and hid her face so here is the picture Lexi's face hidden and all.
We had a great time in Show Low. Ryan played softball, we went to a parade and the best part are the fireworks at the school. I love going early and hanging out on the football field. The kids and adults all play and we enjoy the cool weather. Thanks again to Randy and Rebecca for letting us stay at their house and Lexi for giving up her room. I hope to spend every 4th of July up in Show Low.



Kate and Jay at the parade.
Rachelle and Rathen hanging out waiting for the fireworks to start. We played volleyball, whiffle ball, and football. I love that we could be outside and not die. I even had to wear a light jacket once the sun went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment