Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jack

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!
I can't believe he is seven. I swear it was yesterday that I was driving to the hospital and we saw my sister and she asked jokingly where are you headed. Jack was a scheduled c-section so we knew when he was going to be born and we knew he was a boy. But we were sure surprised when he had a ton of black hair. Everyone who came to the hospital would comb his hair. His hair was never combed the same. It was fun to watch people do it. Jack is great. When he is trying new things he is a little unsure of himself but once he figures out how do so something then he takes off and there is no stopping him. He was like this as a baby and he still is like this. He isn't scared just not sure how to proceed. But he tries and figures it out and then never stops. Jack is a great helper and cuddler. He loves more than anything to lay in my bed and have me hold him, even at seven. I still let him do this because I am not ready for him to grow up. I am grateful to have him as my son and I hope he continues to grow and learn.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!!
















1 comment:

  1. i love that Jack he is such a sweet nice boy. I can't believe he is 7. Good job Dyan

    ReplyDelete