Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Birthday and Conference Weekend

I had a great birthday and conference weekend. I woke up on my birthday to breakfast laid out for me by Jay. All I needed to do was choose which cereal I wanted. After my run I chose Cheerios and loved it. Jay is so sweet to do things like this. It was such a fun surprise. After watching a great General Conference session we went outside and laid by the pool and ate nachos. Then we went to Jay's baseball game and came back to sit by the pool again. Later that night Ryan and I went out to dinner and just had a great talk. I am really blessed to have such a wonderful husband who provides so much for me.
The next day conference continued and I really love the talks. I really like that I can get the Ensign and get them on my phone so I can reread them and continue to learn from each of the talks. Between sessions we went to my parents and had beans and bread. I really do love hanging out with my family and just love to laugh and reminiscence. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment