Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Season

We had a great Christmas Season. I love all the activities and fun times. We are truly blessed and I am so grateful for the birth of my Savior Jesus Christ. I love this time of year so I can be reminded of all that I have and all that has been given to me.
 
We got to go see "Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus" one night. It was a cute little play with great music and so fun. I love taking my kids to plays. They always complain but end up really enjoying it.
Jack, Jay and Kate with Madeline and Morgan Riggs.


Another great time is the Temple Christmas lights. We went one Saturday and walked around the temple with our friends the Hess', listened to 259 and then got ice cream. I love taking my kids to the temple. It's something I should do more often. 

Christmas Eve took us to ice skating. I told my kids they had to try it and they did. I think they may have gone around three times. But they did it and we will try again. 
 Jay hanging onto the side of the rink. He never let go and would get so bugged if someone was in his way. But he did it.
Christmas Eve, looking at lights with great friends.
Christmas Eve jammies. My kids are growing up way too fast.
I love that they pretend to be asleep. I wish it were this easy to get them to be on Christmas Eve.
Christmas morning. The boys got new blankets and Kate got her big Barbie house. The Ricedorffs came over for a yummy breakfast and we had a great time.
Christmas night at my parents. This picture doesn't do the chaos justice. It is so fun to watch all the kids run around and play with their cousins. I can't find the pictures of all the boys and girls. All the girls got dolls and the boys got pocket knives. And we had a great white elephant gift exchange.
The day after Christmas we had the Ricedorff Christmas. This is the only picture I got. Jay loves Duke and had such a great time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment