Wednesday, August 6, 2014

First day of School

The first day of school.
It is still crazy to me that all my kids are gone all day. I think I am going to have all this free time and get so much done. I never get it all done but I do get most things done. I do hope that they have a great year and learn and grow.



Jay's favorites
4th Grade, Mrs. Cook
Color: Blue
Animal: Bigfoot
Food: Chicken nuggets
Best Friend: Wilson Kerr
Book: Gregor the Overlander
Activity: Watching TV
Toy: iPod
Movie: Transformers 4
Team: UCLA
What do you want to be when you grow up?
PE teacher or a MLB player

Kate's favorites
1st grade, Ms. Justeson
Color: White
Animal: Dogs
Food: Fruit
Best Friend: Tessa Ricedorff
Book: Bigfoot books
Activity: Hanging out with my family
Toy: Shash (the stuffed bear)
Movie: Avengers
Team: ASU
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Cheerleader
Jack's Favorites
6th grade, Mrs. Wilson
Color: Maroon
Animal: Bigfoot
Food: Steak and potatoes
Best Friend: Sparky
Book: Bigfoot
Activity: Football
Toy: Football
Movie: Remember the Titans
Team: ASU
What do you want to be when you grow up?
NFL player or a PE teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment