Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lehi Days

Lehi Days has been a tradition since before Ryan and I got married. I remember going when I was younger and so does Ryan. Now we get to take our kids and they love it. I love it too because I get to be outside and enjoy the beautiful March Mesa weather.
This year Jack got to ride a sheep and chase the chicken and both Jack and Jay got to ride a horse.
I know my kids had fun because when I was getting Jack ready for bed he was sad that he couldn't put his cowboy clothes back on and be a real cowboy.

"Cowboys don't bathe they just dust off."

Where did the chicken go?


Jay and Jack riding the horse.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen Jack without a cowboy hat or boots or both! He is a true cowboy - so cute! What a fun tradition to carry on now with your kids!

    ReplyDelete