Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break

I love Spring Break. March in Mesa is the best time of year.
What did we do all week, well here it is.

  • Ranch in Pinedale. I love that my brother's wife's family has the Ranch, and I love that we get invited to go. We hung out, went on a hike, played cards, and just enjoyed being together as family.


  • Swimming. I will only swim in March if the pool is heated and it was. The kids all love the water and maybe Kate will be swimming by the end of summer, ya right.


  • Zoo. We got up and were there by 8am. The animals were so active and we got to see the tiger and the lion actually move. Usually the animals are hot and sleeping by the time we get there, but this time they were all up and moving around.

We had a great spring break and Jack suffered from spring breakitis for a week after he went back to school. He fought me every morning when it was time to get ready for school.

1 comment:

  1. Dyan! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Hope you have a great day! We are looking forward to seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete