Monday, June 29, 2009

California


I love California!!!
Jason and Shelley are so great to let us stay at there house and visit the beach. We spent three glorious days at the beach and got nice and tan and a little sunburned.
The trip consisted of beach days (boogie boarding, sandcastle building, sandcrab catching, riding the ferris wheel, playing in the arcade), good food (who doesn't love TK Burger, Wahoo's, and BJ's pizza), good company (meeting Kelly for dinner, Matt, Rachelle, and of course Jason and Shelley), a trip to Hollywood (because we wanted to see Michael Jackson's star, JK), LA temple (to use the bathroom, not to do a session), lots of ice cream (I think I gained about 10 pounds, but we were on vacation and ice cream is so good) and an all around great time. Thank you again Jason and Shelley for letting us crash at your house. The kids: Jack, Kate, Jay, Kaden, and Tessa

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun! I'm glad you guys came. Random question: do you have pictures from the softball tournament? I didn't take any and really want some. That is crazy about the bunk bed. I'm glad he is ok. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete