Friday, June 12, 2009

Safety

My prayers (really Ryan's) have been answered for sure twice this week. We always pray for safety for our little family. Well twice this past week we have seen the benefit.
-One night Jay woke up about two in the morning. I am not sure what he needed because the next thing I hear is "Dad, there is a scorpion but it's okay cause it's dead." So, Ryan gets up and sees a scorpion in the doorway of Jay's room. Jay was so excited about it he just jumped right over it. Ryan killed it (no it was not dead) and Jay went back to bed. No idea what he needed or why he was up. I am just grateful he did not get stung.
-A few nights later Jay is asleep in his bed and we send Jack to bed. Ryan and I are getting ready for bed when we hear a loud crash. We run into the boys room and the top bunk bed has fallen on top of Jay, with Jack on the top of the bed. Jay is underneath and as we lift the bed up Jay gets up walks into my room and wants to lay on the my bed and go back to sleep. He was so mad that he got woken up. He was fine and we fixed the beds and the boys went back to sleep like nothing had happened.
We are truly blessed and I am grateful for our safety and answers to prayers.

1 comment:

  1. i am glad that the boys are safe...prayers do get answered. I love that Jay jumping over the scorpion. good job.

    ReplyDelete