Thursday, March 18, 2010

Big and Bigger News, no I am not pregnant

Big News: We got a dog. She is a chocolate Lab named Allie. Yes, I know it is wrong to name a dog a real person's name but that is what the kids decided on. She is sweet and has only pooped in our house once. Hopefully we are still happy with our decision in a few months.


Now on to the Bigger News: I finished my book "Team of Rivals." I am now a huge Abraham Lincoln fan. The man was amazing. He had an amazing capacity to forgive and to work with others. My Stake President gave a talk in stake conference on having a soft heart and Lincoln was a true example of a man with a soft heart. He wasn't taken advantage of yet he knew how to make people work for him. So if you have some time and by that I mean two months or more muscle through "Team of Rivals." You won't be disappointed.


1 comment:

  1. I saw Allie yesterday and she is a cutie...SO ARE YOUR KIDS...IT'S LIKE WALKING DOWN MEMORY LANE WHEN I SEE THEM OVER HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete