Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Madness

It is that time of year when I start to fill out my brackets for the "Big Dance." I don't know who to root for since my ASU team stunk it up in the Pac 10 tournament and didn't make it in. I always try to pick the upset. This year I am picking UTEP over Butler but other than that I don't know. For the record though Jay picked Vermont over Syracuse. I will be very upset if he does better on his bracket than I do. Especially because he uses such knowledge as eany meany minny mo, like my guesses are better. I guess I will just have to wait until April 5th to find out how well or better yet how bad I did. Go Villanova!!! I think that is my pick to win it all. I am already 0 and one I picked Winthrop to win the what if game.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think I could do brackets with AZ out, but now I can better understand how you ASU fans feel year after year:)
    Go Kentucky! Jake picked a 14 seed to beat a 3 and then to beat an 11 seed in the next round. He'll probably win our little competition, but I guess that is why it is called March Madness

    ReplyDelete