Friday, August 20, 2010

4th of July


I love the 4th of July or Independence Day as my brother Matt made sure it was called. Every year I am reminded about how great I have it. I have freedoms only enjoyed by people in America. I am able to worship how I like without fear. I am able to wear what I like without fear. I am able to bear as many children I like without any repercussions. I am able to go to Show Low and celebrate this great nation because I want to and no one can tell me not to. And that is what we did. We headed up the mountain enjoyed a parade, fireworks and a Adams family reunion.
I am so incredibly grateful to our founding fathers for building this great nation and to our military for keeping it great and fighting for it. Thank you to all of you who keep me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment