Saturday, February 12, 2011

My baby is three

My baby girl Kate is three years old today. I know I often ask and wonder how does this happen? How do three years fly by and my children grow up? I don't really like it. I swear it was just yesterday that I was at my parents house with Karrie, Debbie, and Cassie and Kate was only two weeks old and we took a picture of all the little girls. Now they are all three. When did this happen and how?
Kate is without a doubt the baby and the only girl. She still has her pacifier that we keep threatening to throw away but haven't yet. It would mean too much work for me. She will not be potty trained so I change poopie diapers daily. All because I am too lazy to make the effort to potty train her. I don't know how women have more than three children.
But I love my Kate. She loves to dance and sing and play. When she runs she looks like she is trying to dance and run at the same time, moving her shoulders instead of her arms. It looks funny and cute. She loves princesses but will play power rangers with Jay whenever he wants to. She wants to be a cheerleader but will pick up the ball and play too. She is all girl but can hold her own with two big brothers. She is so special and I am truly blessed to have her to raise.

1 comment:

  1. good party yesterday - thx and they do grow up so fast it is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete