Tuesday, June 21, 2011

sometimes I wish I were a kid

Sometimes I wish I were a kid. The other day I had Annie over and she and Kate played outside almost the entire time. I went outside to take the picture and about burned up in the two minutes it took to take it. I know when I was younger the heat didn't bother me as much. I am glad my kids still want to be outside even when it's 100 degrees.

On another note, Jay lost his first tooth. I had no idea he even had a loose tooth. In fact the anesthesiologist even asked on Wednesday if he had any loose teeth. I said nope, but apparently he did because on Monday Jay said, "I think my tooth is loose, cause every time I bite my Popsicle it hurts." A couple of minutes later Jay says, "Yep, it was loose, here it is." He had pulled the tooth and didn't even flinch. I am pretty sure he has a high pain tolerance. Which is great cause it was the best tooth pull ever. No drama just a simple "yep, it's loose or was loose."


No comments:

Post a Comment