Friday, September 30, 2011

Vacation here I come and random pics of the Canyon

I am leaving for vacation on Monday for 11 days. I can't wait. I am going on my annual girls cruise Monday through Friday. I get off the ship then stay in California until Thursday. Ryan is meeting me in Cali on Saturday. We will go do Disneyland and hang out at the beach. It will be a nice vacation. But there is a lot of work leading up to going. I will be busy folding laundry during conference. I can't wait to watch conference. I'm always uplifted by the speakers. I swear sometimes they are talking just to me. Can't wait and I should get packing.

Here are some random pictures of the Grand Canyon.
The entire crew on the North Rim before we started out. It was the only time Luke was seen until the South Rim.
The group: Uncle Jim, Penny Bauer, Cami Hunt, Kourtner Garner, Pam Sarbo, Katy Vermilllion, Dad, Dyan, Karynn and Billy Rowley, Duane and Royann DeSpain, Ryan and Kelli Brown, Matt, Jodi, Jeremy, Chuck Melser, Steve Patience, Richard Garner, Ryan Alder, Craig and Nick Willis, Luke, Sherry. 25 crazy hikers

My dad coming out of the canyon, Jake hiked down a little and carried his pack out and now Jake had the itch to go.


Karrie high fivin me, I am done and it is the best feeling in the world.

Me, Kelli and Penny. Funny story I asked Kelli if there was room for my friend Penny and there was only to find out about 3 months later that Kelli and Penny are good friends and there girls play ball together. We had no idea we were all friends.

The view of the Canyon. If you look close you can see the trail. It's nice to look back and see how far you have gone.














No comments:

Post a Comment