Monday, October 24, 2011

Jay's second lost tooth

I have no pictures of Jay's second lost tooth just a funny story. Yesterday was Sunday and Ryan was in Primary giving a spiritual thought. Jay was also in primary and has had a loose tooth for awhile. Well, while in primary Jay walks up to Ryan and says "here hold this." Ryan was thinking what is this. It was Jay's tooth. Ryan then asks Jay "when did you loose this" and Jay says "just now, here take it." So no drama or pain in the second lost tooth just like the first one. So that night Jay puts his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy to come. This morning he wakes up and can't find his tooth and there is no money. I should now tell you that I knew the tooth fairy was not coming because all she had was a 20 and Jay was not getting a 20 for a tooth. Anyway Jay says to Ryan and I, "I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't find my tooth and had $2.00 so I put the money in my wallet and went back to sleep." I look at Ryan and mouth did you do this because I didn't and Ryan says no I didn't do anything. But the tooth is not under the pillow. We look around and find the tooth but Jay still swore that he got $2.00. I am thinking great the job is done. When Jay starts thinking maybe it was a dream and then counts his money in his wallet and only has $8.00 not the 10 he should have if he got the tooth fairy money. So he figured out the tooth fairy didn't come and now I need to break a 20.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, too funny Dyan! Our tooth fairy has slacked many a time, but she usually has a pretty good excuse and eventually comes through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a riot. Keep that one for camping. Jay is definitely one of a kind. Don't worry, the tooth fairy sometimes can't find our house for several days at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one - I have told my kids more than once that the Chesley's are the last on the fairy's route:)

    ReplyDelete