Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween. We went to my parents ward party and met up with my mom and Matt, Julie and her family and Joe and his family. I always love seeing the family. We ate yummy chili and great fry bread (I think I had 4 pieces of the fry bread, it was that good), and then went trick or treating around the neighborhood. It was great especially listening to Kate and Keelie call each other Tinkerbell and Annalise. Once we hit all of the houses we wanted in my parents neighborhood we went back to my own neighborhood and met up with Jason and his family. Jack wanted to go to all of the scary houses and now Kate will not sleep in her bed at night. We had a great time and can't wait till next year to see what my kids will dress up as.


Jay (Vampire), Kate (Tinkerbell), Jack (Zombie)


Taylor and Jack both as Zombies I think.

The three little princesses.



The group of kids, minus Keelie, Jay, Jack, Ty, Wyatt, Taylor's friend, Taylor, Kyley (as a pregnant teenager), Hadlie and Kate.


No comments:

Post a Comment