Monday, November 21, 2011

football

We had a successful football season. Jack's team only lost two games and we thought they would go further in the playoffs but lost in the first round. Jack was bummed but we had a great time cheering him on. In one game when there were only five players Jack got to play the entire game and had two pick sixes. He loved it.
Jay's season was not as successful but you could see a difference in the players from the first game to the last. I don't think Jay won a game all season but he scored two touchdowns and in one game he says he pulled "like a 100 flags." The two times Jay scored a touchdown he says "I looked back and saw a kid coming to pull my flag so I turned on the jets so he couldn't get me." He was so fun to watch and I know we will be watching many more football games in the future.
Below are pictures of Jay playing football. He improved so much and had so much fun.

Jack was the quarterback and said at the beginning of the season he was going to be the "next Rathen Ricedorff." Gotta love the confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment