Thursday, January 19, 2012

It came!!!

Finally after almost 11 weeks my sectional was delivered!!! I was so excited to get the call. I had almost told the company to forget about the sectional and give us our money back. We were told it would be 4-6 weeks to get it. I was starting to get a little angry but I am glad I was patient. I love it and now I can't wait to get decorating. There will be a picture hung on the blank wall over the couch, a new rug and lots more. Maybe I can get it all done this weekend while Ryan is out of town. Yea!! My house is coming together.

3 comments:

  1. Jealous. It looks great. Did the bedroom set ever come? Hope so. I can't wait to see you masterful decorating next time we're down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Okay so now when are we going to be invited over. :) Let's get together!

    ReplyDelete