Sunday, January 1, 2012

We made it to the top

Joe is always up for an adventure and I appreciate the fact that he calls me. I like when my kids are active. One day Joe wanted to take the kids out to Usery Pass and hike to the wind caves. We did it and made it to the top very slowly. I think it took us an hour and a half to hike the mile and half. But we did it and the best part is the next day all Kate wanted to do was hike "A" mountain. So we went. Maybe we should do this more often. Especially now when it's beautiful weather. Thanks Joe for making me be active.

All of us at the top. Keelie, Jack, Dyan, Kate, Cassie, Jay, Hadlie, and Joe.


1 comment:

  1. It looks like someone is missing from this group, who could that be? I'm sure you had fun without me (as much as you can anyway). Yay for active kids!

    ReplyDelete