Sunday, February 12, 2012

My baby is four

It is so hard for me to believe that my baby is four. Kate is the sweetest most spoiled child ever. She gets what she wants often but I am trying to not always give into her. She is my buddy and goes everywhere with me. The other day she wanted a cheese crisp so we went to Matta's and ate lunch. I never did that with my boys, but I love doing it with Kate. Kate loves to sing and dance and has a great imagination. I love watching her play. She can entertain herself for awhile. She loves to have me read to her and loves to wrestle with her dad. When Ryan says little girls don't wrestle she responds with "yes'" which sounds like "yesth" the only time she has a little lisp. I think Kate will be one tough little girl who loves pink and dolls but knows if she wants to play with her brothers she will have to play cars and football. Kate is such a blessing in our lives and I am so glad we have been blessed to have her in our family. I love my baby girl and I tell her everyday she can't grow up. She then says "I have to be five so I can go to school." Which I then say don't get ahead of yourself you are only four.

No comments:

Post a Comment