Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jack

Jack is becoming quite the baseball player. He says he wants to be a baseball player when he grows up. He has a ways to go but I don't want to crush his dream so I let him play and practice. He is playing minors for the first time and the games get really intense. He has only lost once, to a team who had an incredible pitcher. Jack said "that guy is fast." He was a good pitcher but I think Jack's team is good and it has been fun watching a team who can stop the ball and throw guys out at first. The playoffs should be fun. I can't wait to see what Jack's team does. 
 On another note, Jack is taking the AIMS test this week and I asked him how he did. His response was priceless so I need to write it down. Here is is and I laughed when he answered me.  "I think I did pretty good." (about a 30 second pause) "I did guess on a lot of the answers but the teacher told me if I didn't know then I should just guess because most of the time you get the answer right when you guess." I hope he guessed good and didn't just make patterns with his answers. Jack is doing better in school but he would rather be outside playing than doing school work. Can you blame the kid?

1 comment:

  1. Did he wear a watch and do the trick Dad taught me where you put A if the second hand is btw 0-15,B 15-30...? I graduated from high school that way. I wish Jack and Jake were playing together this year. I miss 4Peaks LL

    ReplyDelete