Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Egg

I kept thinking my house had a funky smell and I never could figure out what it was. Was it my boys extremely stinky feet or just my boys who play outside constantly and smell like sweat and dirt? I couldn't figure it out, I would light candles and plug in air fresheners, then the smell kind of went away or I got use to it. Well today as I was putting away some cords in a seldom used drawer I found the egg that my kids lost on Easter Sunday. Now I don't know who to get mad at. Clearly the egg is Kate's but I am pretty sure it was Jay who hid it. Do I just ground them all or tell them we are done coloring eggs forever. Next year I am really going to consider plastic eggs and do my best to talk my children out of coloring eggs. Hopefully my house is smelling better soon.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm LOL'ing right now. That' especially funny since you have such a hatred for coloring eggs. I'd ground them all and make them rub your feet for all the misery they put your nose through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we color eggs to eat and hide plastic eggs - I never recovered from the egg we lost at Grandma Taylor's that we didn't find until summer (at least it was outside:)

    ReplyDelete