Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Girls Cruise 2012

It came and went, my annual girls cruise. This year there were only four of us and we went someplace different. We left out of Vancouver, BC and sailed to Los Angeles. On the way we stopped in Astoria, OR and San Francisco. We had a great time and I am already looking forward to next year. Although I wouldn't mind someplace warmer.
 
Lori, Eileen, Amy and myself on the top of the column in Astoria. It was 164 steps up and well worth the hike.The view from the top was beautiful.
 Eileen, Amy, myself, and Lori at the seaside in Astoria. It really is a beautiful little town.
 Myself in front of a fall tree. I love when I see trees that are changing color. I love the red leaves.
 The Goonie house. No trip to Astoria would be complete if you visited and didn't see the Goonie house and try to do the truffle shuffle outside.
 Lori and me at the Golden Gate Bridge Park. San Fran was so foggy when we were there so this is all we got to see. In fact our ship sailed right past Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge but both were hard to see because of the fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment