Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ryan's Bike

It happened. We were robbed. In a funny ironic sort of way Ryan and I went to the temple last night to do sealings with my dad and mom, Joe and Cassie, and Kelli and Ryan. It was so great to be with so many family members in the temple. I love my family and I know we can be together forever. I loved listening to President Fulkerson's testimony of temple work and know that we did help out some people on the other side of the veil.
But I digress. When we came home from the temple our garage door was wide open and Ryan's tri bike was gone. Jack swears he pushed the button to close the garage door but for some reason the door was left open and Ryan's bike was taken. It's a strange feeling to think someone thought, "hmmm, I like that bike I think I will take it." Instead of "hmmm, I like I like that bike maybe I should save my money and buy one myself and not take something that doesn't belong to me." We will need to be more careful from now on and make sure the garage door gets closed.
There is something to be grateful for though, the person didn't come inside and he/she only took the bike. I am glad that my kids and the babysitter weren't hurt and had no idea a theft even took place until after Ryan and I got home. I just wish more people were honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment