Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Pageant


Every year I struggle with the Easter Pageant. I want to go but the crowds do me in. I am not a fan of big crowds and such. So this year I finally heeded the advice of Karrie and went with her for the tech rehearsal. It was so good. The kids could all run around and play tag before the start of the pageant and then once it started we could acturally see the people on the stage. It was so wonderful. I am going to heed Karrie's advice yearly and make it a tradition to go. I really do enjoy the pageant and how it tells the story of Christ. I love hearing the kids talking after about how they saw Jesus in the sky and watch them cringe when Christ is being crucified. We had a great time and I can't wait to go back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment