Sunday, March 17, 2013

First Time Skiers

We were able to take Jack and Jay and Kimball skiing one day. The weather was beautiful and I think the boys had fun. We will need to take them again for them to truly get the hang of it. I hung out with Kate and played in the snow and Ryan took the boys skiing. I'm glad we were able to finally get them on skis. I hope we take them again next year. Kimball, Jay and Jack getting ready to start ski school.
Ryan with the boys.

 Kate hanging out in the snow making snow angels. We had a great time building a snowman, having a snowball fight, and just hanging out in the snow. It was not cold at all and we stayed outside a good portion of the day.
 The family. Sometimes I wished I skied but I really don't enjoy it. But hopefully my kids like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment