Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Boston

Boston is an amazing city. I am so glad I finally got the chance to go and visit it.
Yes, I did go to Fenway park and watch the Red Sox. I didn't cheer for them but it really made me like baseball. It was so refreshing to see a team play right and to have fans cheer and love their team. I am glad I got the chance to go. The Red Sox did beat the Orioles 4-2 and the Big Papi, David Ortiz, hit a homerun. Again it was so fun to see a good team and to see fans love their team.
We also went to Lexington and Concord. The start of the Revolutionary War. I love history so it was great to read and see where America started. I am always amazed that we won the Revolutionary War. Clearly Heavenly Father had his hand in it. I am so grateful I get to live in this country. I read about other countries and how women are treated and how girls can't go to school and I know I am blessed. I could have spent all day reading about the history of Boston. I guess I will need to go back.
We also took a duck tour and ate lots of good food.
 
At Fenway Park, we sat in Tag Romney's seats and even got to sit by him. Yes, we are big stuff, not really Greg Davis know him and we know Greg. Friends in high places.
Love the photo bomb by Ben Lesueur in the bottom picture. 

 top pic: Greg Davis, Jeff Rush, Ryan Driggs, Ben Lesueur, Steve Schild and Ryan
bottom pic: me and Ryan, Jeff & Charlotte Rush, Ryan & Laurel Driggs, Ben & Emily Lesueur, Steve & Hailey Schild
Ryan and Laurel Driggs, Steve and Hailey Schild, me and Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment