Sunday, June 8, 2014

Jay is nine

It's crazy to me how old my children are getting. Jay is now nine. How is this happening?
Jay got to celebrate his birthday in San Fran. I think he enjoyed it. This boy of mine is one of a kind. He loves chicken nuggets/tenders and ranks them according to goodness. Right now Raising Canes is in the lead. He is so sweet when he wants to be but when he is hungry he gets a little bit angry. As a result I carry fruit snacks in my purse all the time. He is one smart boy and enjoys learning and reading. He loves to laugh and play sports. He is not afraid to try new things but is afraid to try new foods. He is my Jay McRae and I love him so much.



Jay asked for a pie to the face for his birthday. I'm glad Rachelle and Rhett remembered this and came through with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment