Monday, June 23, 2014

Prescott Valley


While the boys were at basketball camp all day, me and Kate got to hang with the Platts all day. We had a great time. I'm excited for my boys to go to camp next year so I can hang out again.
 
Joe and Cassie came up for one day and we went to Watson Lake to kayak. We love being on the lake and hanging with all the girls.

 Another day we went to Heritage Park Zoo. It was fun. The bear was great. He evened peed in front of us. The rattlesnake was shaking it's rattle and the girls love being together. I'm glad we went.
Another day we went to Jerome, AZ. I have wanted to go there for a while. Now I've been and I don't need to go back. We went to a "gold mine" which was really a junk yard but the girls didn't seem to mind. We walked around, fed the donkey, got scared by the dummy in the bathroom, fed birds and just had a good time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment