Monday, September 27, 2010

Back to Reality

I am home from my great vacation. I relaxed, didn't sleep nearly enough, laughed, talked and had a great time. I was a little torn, since I went on the cruise I was not able to hike the Grand Canyon. I heard it was a grand time and that I missed out on a fun group. I will hike it next year if my dad is up to it. It has only been two days since they did it so I don't know if they are prepared to do it again. But if he is I will go.
Back to the cruise. Below is a picture of all of us on Catalina Island. We did the zip line and all of us went, even though we were all scared. The rest of the week we laid on the adult only deck and laughed, ate and got way too much sun. These women are great and I appreciate all of the different perspectives that come from them. Each one teaches me something I need to know even though they don't realize it.
I had a great time and I am so grateful to my husband. I am truly blessed to be married to such a great man. I know my little ones and house were taken care of. The entire cruise I never worried about my family.
I can't wait till next year.

Angie, Eileen, Talena, Lori, Dyan, Becky, Jene, Amy and Kierra.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great trip. I'll go on the cruise next year if it's not on a boat. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great trip, Dyan! It sounds like tons of fun. But we did miss you on the hike - it was such a great time. We have a year to talk your dad into going again - I hope he gives it one more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! What a fun trip! I'm sure you guys had a blast. Such a great idea, and you definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete