Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Jay is 7

My Jay McRae turned seven this past week and since I am mother of the year I was out of town. We celebrated his birthday on the Saturday and the Sunday before his birthday. Since we now have a pool we had a swim party with five of his friends. It's fun to watch the boys jump off the diving board and just be so happy swimming and hanging out in the sun. Jay has some good friends and I hope they remain friends always. On Sunday we celebrated with family. Jay got a new bike, Battleship and lots of money. I swear my kids are so rich after their birthdays. On his actual birthday he got to go to Amazing Jake's with Jack, Kate, Rachelle, Rhett, Jackie, Brookelyn and Duke, all of his babysitters. I love Ryan's family and how they so willing take care of my kids. He said he had a blast there and loved eating ice cream, climbing the rock wall, playing frog hopper and laser tag.  
Jay is such a great boy. He knows what he wants and makes sure he gets it. I would say even a little stubborn sometimes.  He is super smart and a great student. He loves school and wants to be a baseball player when he grows up. Jay loves children and always wants to be around the babies or any child two or younger. He has a sweet heart one second and then not the next. I don't believe in astrology or signs or anything, except in Jay's case. He is a Gemini and he definitely has two personalities. I love my Jay and can't wait to see who he becomes.

Carson Campbell, Jay Ricedorff, Wilson Kerr, Bronson Hall, Ryan Fernandez, and Kaden Ricedorff

2 comments:

  1. holy cow - can't wait to see you all on Wed and check out that pool. Dad said if you don't let me shower at your house I can shower at his :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Kaden is leaning into Ryan. What a little poser. Thanks for having him. Kaden said he had a great time.

    ReplyDelete