Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a great Memorial Day Weekend. I love going up to Show Low, well actually I stress about it and then when I am there I have a blast. Ryan played in a softball tournament and went all the way to the championship game. They lost and took second place but it was way better than last year when they lost all of their games. We also had an Adams family reunion and got to hang out and play games with everyone. We even went to all three hours of church so we could be there when Rhett was ordained to a teacher. Their church was so good and I am glad we went and stayed. We had a great weekend and it was way better than last year when we got called home early so Ryan could be called as the second counselor in the bishopric.
Front Row: Greg, Jason, Dave, Ryan
Back Row: Matt, Kevin, Ryan Gary, JR, Randy and Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment