Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mesa'a Summers

Summer in Mesa is HOT!!! It hits 100 degrees in May and stays that hot until September. July and August are not fun. It is always hot. But in a weird way I really like it. I like the sun. I like swimming and I really like knowing that in October when it's only 85-90 degrees winter is coming and we will enjoy sunny days of 70 degree weather. It's so nice then. Even with it being 100 degrees I still find time to go hiking. Yes, it's early in the morning and yes I'm tired for the day. But I love hiking so I still go. Here is the view from the top of "A" mountain one morning. It was a random day of rain and the humidity was about 60% but it was so nice to be outside in the drizzle. As I was hiking I was reminded about how nice I have it. I really have a very blessed life and I am grateful for my health. I really appreciate the outdoors and I always seem to have a prayer of gratitude as I am hiking. I know I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment