Tuesday, August 14, 2012

first day of school

It's official school has started for all my kids. I am a little bit sad about Kate going to preschool three days a week but at the same time I will have three mornings of no kids. How nice is that? Here are their favorites for the year.
Jack
Color: Blue, Animal: Ball Python, Food: Steak and TK Burger, Best Friend: Steven Smith and Brandon Marble, Book: "Beezus and Ramona, Activity: Baseball, Toy: DS, Movie: "Transformers 3"
What do you want to be when you grow up? a singer or a X-games guy
Jay
Color: Black and Red, Animal: chipmunk, Food: ice-cream sandwich, Best Friend: Carson Campbell, Book: "The Avengers", Activity: Boogie Boarding, Toy: Avenger toys and superhero toys, Movie: all superhero movies. What do you want to be when you grow up? a baseball player. 
 Kate
Color: blue, Animal: unicorn, horsie and Jewel (from the movie "Rio"), Food: rice and chicken, Best Friend: Keelie Goodman and Lexi Ricedorff, Book: the number book, Activity: swim, Toy: my ring, Movie: Jewel Movie ("Rio"), "Tangled" and "Shrek",
What do you want to be when you grow up? a surfer

1 comment:

  1. Cute kids! I like that you ask them those questions at the beginning of the school year. I've never even asked Olivia what she wants to be when she grows up. I may copy your idea.

    ReplyDelete