Friday, August 24, 2012

Jay's moving out

Apparently I made Jay mad the other night because he informed me he is moving out. (I had asked him to turn the TV off and shower to get ready for bed.) So, I said okay you can move out and so he started packing up. After about 10 minutes of packing Jay informed me he needed a little TV and DVD player to take with him. I told him he would have to get those himself. I then asked where he would be living and he wasn't sure. "Maybe an apartment or someplace." He seemed to think he had enough money to get a place. I told him he would have to work to pay for his apartment and couldn't go to school but he still wanted to go to school so an apartment was out. He was still thinking about where he could go when I told him he couldn't leave because it was dark and he had no place to go. He then settled down and watched the movie with the rest of the family. The next morning he still said he would like to move out and was still thinking about where to go. Anyone have room at their house for a seven year old boy?
What does a seven year old think is important enough to take with him when he moves? His stuffed dog, wallet, play book, water balloons, colored rocks, "Cars" cards, a swimsuit "in case it gets really hot" and about four outfits. What else does he need besides a mini TV and DVD player?


3 comments:

  1. Of course he needs his play book. The Black Diamonds would be lost without it, they could even lose to the Patriots. I love ornery little Jay McRizzle - the nuttiest freestylin rapper ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE BLOGGING TO RECORD ALL THIS GREAT STUFF...wish I had kept a record of my kids doings back in the day...WHAT A GREAT POST, PICTURES AND ALL...wish I knew your kids better Dyan, (I'm not opening up my home to your Jay but sounds like he's alot of fun...was he the dancer at the recital??

    ReplyDelete