Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween

 Halloween came and went. I am trying to like this holiday but the older I get and the older my kids get I am becoming more cranky about it. Maybe that's why my kids seemed to not have as much fun this year. I will try to do better next year. We had fun this year though. Jack was a black morph suit. That is all he wanted to be. So we found one online and got it. He was old enough to go trick or treating with his friends. It's weird for me to think he is old enough to do this but other parents, one who is a policeman, said it was okay so I succumbed to peer pressure and let him go. He was fine and was actually home earlier than expected. He said the next day that "Halloween is a lot of work and not all that much fun." Jay was the Incredible Hulk. I think he is a cute Hulk, I mean a fierce Hulk. He wanted to meet up with his friends too but when he did he went to about five houses and then was done. Kate was Annalise, the Barbie Princess. She stayed home on Halloween with Ryan and passed out candy. I think she had more fun doing that then trick or treating. Overall it was a fun holiday but we didn't get nearly enough candy and gave away too much. Even some adults were trick or treating. Which I don't agree with. I really need to change my attitude about Halloween.





No comments:

Post a Comment