Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jack is 10

Happy Birthday Jack!!!

Jack had his golden birthday this year. He turned 10 on the 10th. Here are 10 things that I love about my Jack.
1. He is a good worker.
2. He helps me out with Kate and Jay all the time.
3. He has the sweetest heart and wears it on his sleeve.
4. He is a competitor.
5. He likes to play and play hard.
6. He works hard in school.
7. He bears his testimony in church often and it is growing every time.
8. He is the friendliest boy ever. He can talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
9. He loves to snuggle.
10. He is very easy going.
His teacher, Mrs. Smith, just called me so I have to update this post. Jack was at school and Mrs. Smith said she had had it with one of the students. She said I didn't know what to do. She said Jack read her mood just right and came up to her and said "I'll help him Mrs. Smith. I've got it from here." Jack's teacher was so impressed that he stepped in and helped her out. I was very impressed with it too. Jack is a great boy and really does try hard to help others.
This year Jack's birthday party was an ASU basketball game. He invited 10 friends over and we took them to the game. They all had so much fun and I think we even converted a few kids to root for the Devils.
I love my Jack and I am very grateful he is my boy. I can't wait to see him grow up. Well I can wait, but I often wonder what he will achieve and become. It will be fun watching.

Jack with all his friends and Sparky at the ASU game and then on his birthday opening presents at a Logan's steakhouse. All he wanted for his birthday was steak.

1 comment:

  1. hbtj - can't believe how old our kids are getting, good blog updates

    ReplyDelete