Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ricedorff Christmas

We celebrated the Ricedorff Christmas early. I love celebrating early because it extends Christmas beyond just the one day. We had the kids do the Nativity and I hope that they realize the true meaning of Christmas. This picture of the Nativity cracks me up. I kept asking for a good picture and good smiles and this is what I got. I love that the kids all love to play and laugh and I love that Kate was taking the role of Mary seriously. After the Nativity it was time to open up the presents. Kate had a little meltdown because she wanted to know where the gifts I got her were. She was all ready to open all of the gifts. Jay figured out the order we would be opening up the gifts and he was number five, behind Duke, Callie, Kate, and Tessa. We had a great time at the Ricedorffs and I love Christmas.
 
Kate with her present. She got a Snow White Barbie, a marshmallow gun and magnetic paper dolls, which I love because she has played nonstop with them and has been entertained. Grandma and Grandpa Ricedorff gave her a gift to Girly Girl Glam where Kate will get her nails, toes and hair done. She will have so much fun.

 Jay got Madden 2013. He was clearly very excited. He and Jack have been playing it nonstop. Both Jay and Jack get to go to Bounce U with Grandpa and Grandma Ricedorff. They will have so much fun!!!!
 Jack got a new Ned's Krazy Sub shirt and gift card. I can't wait for him to treat me to Krazy Sub now. He loves eating there.

No comments:

Post a Comment