Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

 
Christmas 2012 has come and gone and it was a great one. I really do love this time of year and all that it represents. I love being reminded of the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and all He has done for me and us. I love watching my kids light up when they open presents and see what Santa Claus has brought. I love watching my kids get into the 12 Days of Christmas and making sure they don't get caught and wanting to do it again next year. I love the Sunday before Christmas and hearing our amazing choir sing all the Christmas songs and the great speakers speak about Christ. I really do love everything about this season.

Kate always gets a new dress for Christmas and Easter. The boys just get to wear the same old clothes. Kate loves to pose and the kids love to make funny faces. 
Christmas Eve we went with our friends and rode in the back of a trailer to look at Christmas lights. My favorite are the dancing lights by my parents house. I could watch them all night. We also got a new basketball hoop for the boys for Christmas. The kids spent all day playing ball with the neighbor kids and having a great time. The kids all slept in the same bed for Christmas Eve and enjoyed their new pj's. Jack did end up in Jay's bed for most of the night because he said he was smashed. 
 
Christmas morning the kids slept in until 7:15. I was ready to wake them up. I think I get more excited for Christmas than they do. They were very excited to see what Santa brought and loved opening all the presents. Jack got a mad gear scooter, a bow and arrow, socks, underwear and an ASU sweatshirt. Jay got all the A-Z mystery books, a bow and arrow, socks, underwear and an ASU sweatshirt.  Kate got a desk, jewelry, slippers, movies, and underwear.
Christmas night we went to my parents house and I have great pictures but I can't get them to upload so you can just imagine the chaos and such. The boys got remote control cars and head lights and Kate got a jewelry box and a head light.
We had a great Christmas and I know I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment