Monday, June 10, 2013

My Jay is Eight

My Jay is eight and I don't know how that happened. I swear time is going way too fast. Jay had a great birthday. We got up early and took him with some friends to the lake then came home and ate pizza and hung out. I think he liked his birthday and I can't believe he is growing so fast. Jay is one smart boy and likes to read. He asked for books for his birthday and a UCLA shirt. He has strong opinions and lets them be known. He likes to play and swim and hang out with friends. He can be so sweet to Kate one minute and then tease her to death the next minute. I don't really believe in astrological signs except in Jay's case. He is a true Gemini and has twin personalities. He is a great boy and I hope I am raising him right now that he is accountable.
Jay with his new UCLA shirt. I have failed in teaching him to be an ASU fan.

 Kimball, Wilson, Jay, Kaden and Jack at the lake. They loved swimming and playing in the water.
 All ready to go. Wanting to jump in the water.
 All the kids on the tube. I think they liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment