Friday, November 29, 2013

Goodman Reunion



Every year around my Grandpa Goodman's birthday, November 11th, we do a Goodman Family Reunion. I love it. I know I have said before that I loved growing up with all my cousins next door and not thinking it wasn't normal. I really thought everyone knew all of their cousins and that their cousins were their friends. It wasn't until I got older that I realized it's not normal and most people only see their cousins on holidays, if then. Not me though I love seeing these people and remembering fun times. I know I am truly blessed to have these great people as family.
The four kids with their spouses. I love my parents and uncles and aunts.
 
The grandkids minus Kathryn and Van. I love that they all come around for this reunion and make it a point to stay in touch.
The girl grandkids minus Kathryn. So much fun.
Most of the great grandkids. It was great to see all of them come running when we told them we were taking a picture.
 
First and second cousins getting to know each other and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment