Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Halloween

Not much to say about Halloween that I haven't already posted about. My kids got dressed up and Jack and Kate trick or treated (Jay didn't want to, so he stayed home and passed out candy). Jay was supposed to be the banana and Jack the scary guy with Kate being the Fairy Princess. But things got switched around and in the end Jay was nothing and Jack just wore the Morph suit. But Kate sure was a pretty princess. We had a good time and I am trying to be more positive about Halloween.
 
Kate in her first Halloween parade at Hermosa Vista. She loved it and I'm glad we get two more parades to go to.
 

Kate's kindergarten class all dressed up after the parade. So cute and so fun.
 I got to help in Jay's class party and one of the activities was dressing up a kid as a mummy. We decided that their mummy looked like Cousin It from the Adams Family. His class was a lot of fun and I wish I would have taken a picture of Jay trying to eat his donut without any hands while it was hanging on a string. So fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment