Sunday, November 8, 2009

half marathon

I know I posted awhile ago that I was going to run a half marathon. Well I finally signed up for it so I guess it is true. The other day when I ran 10 miles I made the comment that I was going to die running 13 only to be informed that I won't because there are aid stations set up to help me. I really hope I can make it. Here is the conformation I am really doing it.
Hello Dyan Ricedorff,
You sent a payment of USD to Run from the Sun.This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *RUNFROMSUN.

3 comments:

  1. Tammy and I are going to do the 5K. We're not up to half marathons yet...but we'll see you guys there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoooooo! I am getting super excited to run too. I hope to see you there. I'm thinking fast thoughts for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, i am proud of you. love it.

    ReplyDelete