Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009


I love Halloween!!!!

The kids all had so much fun on Halloween. I can't get over how much candy we got. I wish we would have been home so I could of handed some out. Kate was so fun trick or treating. She wanted to walk and she would walk from home to home carrying her bucket. She won't talk so she would stick her bucket out get the candy then wave and walk away. It was too cute. Jay had a ball acting like a pirate and Jack is way too cute to be a scary vampire.

Jack, Jay and Kate


Durham, Raulin, Jack, Jake, Jay and MacGregor

Kate, Annie, Lucy and Keelie




1 comment:

  1. Man, these pics are super super cute. I love them all. Jack looks so big compared to Jay and Kate. And then all the little girls together is adorable. Good job at dressing them up so cute.

    ReplyDelete