Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let the Madness Begin

It's that time of year again when the outside smells wonderful and the inside is crazy. March Madness has begun in my home. This year the boys are old enough to fill out brackets so it will be a little more fun. I of course have my two brackets, one I fill out completely and one that I go round by round. I have learned the hard way that it is better for me to have two brackets. If I am going to be watching the games it is more fun to still have teams in the tournament.
Here are the picks for the Final Four:
Ryan: Ohio State, Duke, Kansas, and Florida
Dyan: North Carolina, Duke, Notre Dame, and Pittsburgh
Jack: Ohio State, Duke, Kansas, BYU
Jay: Duke and BYU, he only picked the championship game
Picks for the championship game and winners:
Ryan: Duke and Kansas, Kansas winning
Dyan: Duke and Notre Dame, Notre Dame winning
Jack: Ohio State and BYU, BYU winning
Jay: Duke and BYU, BYU winning
It should be a fun couple of weeks. Bring on the MADNESS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Really, Duke in the final four? That's so cliché. Just kidding, I have them almost every year for my winner, but not this year. This is the year for the big number 5 seed, AZ, to win it all. And tell your boys that BYU won't win because they are missing their big guy, and then tell them why he got kicked off the team :) I love this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where have I been...ALL THIS "MARCH MADNESS" STUFF IS NEW TO ME, my March Madness is that I, your mom and your aunt Cindy are a year older...just wait you guys!!
    ANYWAY...CARRY ON WITH YOUR PICKS...LOVE IT!!!

    I'm with Jack and Jay GO BYU!!!
    are they still in??

    ReplyDelete