Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year to one and all. We had a great 2009 and so far 2010 is wonderful. We spent some time in Show Low enjoying the cold and snow, if that is possible. I love living in Mesa because I got to come home and not freeze.
I hope everyone is enjoying the New Year and is able to keep all of their resolutions. I know I have been able to not cook dinner for two weeks. I am a mooch and others have cooked for me. It was wonderful. I do have other resolutions and hopefully I can stick with them. I am always more motivated in the beginning of the year. So we will see how the year goes.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! When are we going to get together?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! Somehow I have already misplaced your email address. Could you please re-send it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete