Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Valentine





I know Valentine's Day is a week over but I am just a little behind. I am married to a wonderful man and I need to give a shout out to him. He is a kind, caring, loving, fun, great dad and husband, priesthood holder, church goer, keep me grounded man. I am grateful to this man because he cares so much for me and my beautiful children. I love that he is willing to support me and the family. I love that he runs and stays active and keeps me active. I love that he reminds me that I need to do certain things. He is able to do this without seeming mean and negative. I love that he will do the dishes, change the laundry, change dirty diapers, vacuum, and even clean the toilet on occasion, without me even asking, he just does it. I am married to a wonderful man.

1 comment: