Wednesday, June 30, 2010

California

How I love California. Even when I am sitting on the beach cold because of June gloom and the sun did not want to shine. We had fun and enjoyed it all.
Two sets of pictures. The first set are the pictures that turned out the best. I am glad I have a digital camera and can take multiple pictures. I remember when I would hope that the picture turned out after it had been developed.
The second set of pictures are the pictures that just made me laugh. I would get the kids all ready for a picture and one wouldn't smile or one would turn away. I was even taking a picture of everyone in the ocean and a woman walked in front of me. But they are great pictures and it was a great vacation. Thank you to Jason and Shelley for letting us crash at their place we had fun.







2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures!! Emma was excited to see pictures of Kate. :) It was fun to see you guys last weekend. Wish I would have taken some pics of the girls playing together. Oh well. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete