Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cheerleader Kate

Cheerleader Kate
We watched a lot of football games this year, and hopefully we have three more if Show Low makes it to the championship game, and I learned something about my little girl. She loves to cheer. At every game she would watch the cheerleaders, Lexi, and copy what they did. Kate's favorite thing was if someone lifted her up. Kate wants to stunt. She would sit at the games and watch the cheerleaders like a hawk. She loved it when Rachelle would take her to the bottom of the bleachers to watch Lexi and the other cheerleaders. It was so much fun watching Kate dance and cheer all season. In fact the other fans got a kick out of it too. Even now Kate will walk around and yell Go Cougars, while moving her hands in a cheer. She also has learned to stand with her foot back while leaning forward and she can shimmy. My only problem with Kate cheering is I can't do hair. For the life of me I can't get a straight part in her hair and so if Kate pursues cheerleading she is going to have to make friends with someone who can do hair.
Go Cougars!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment